This has been in planning for the past 2 years and I'm so excited the show is finally going live.
FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER in Nigeria, celebrities will participate fully in a reality TV show. Created by the Spirit of David dance club and sponsored by Skye bank.
Celebrity Takes 2 is Nigeria's version of Dancing with the stars.
The reality TV show will be on TV for 13 weeks and will feature:
- Funlola Aofiyebi – Actress/Radio Personality
- Bryan Ikenna Okwara – Mr. Nigeria 2007
- Omowunmi Akinnifesi – Ex-Beauty Queen
- Omotola Ekeinde - Actress/Musician
- Kunle Afolayan – Nollywood Actor/ Producer
- Tara Fela-Durotoye – Makeup Entrepreneur
- Sound Sultan – MusicianNomoreloss – Musician
- Zizi Cardow – Fashion Designer
- Pasuma Wonder – Musician
Live shows are being recorded at Planet One, Maryland, Lagos.For information on how to obtain tickets, please call 234-808DANCING or 07028055553.
As the show will be on major TV stations in Nigeria, Africa Magic (Mnet), Ben TV (UK & Europe) and the Internet, you've got no excuse to catch this breathtaking show.
The voting solutions is proudly brought to you by our company, Onecard Technologies Limited.
So who is your favourite celebrity dancer? What do you think about the show? Who do you think will win? Let the discussion begin!
i am really happy this is taking off, this has been in the pipeline for too long. Well done and good luck.
I hope this will signal the birth of a stable consistent onecardtechnologies. Did i put profitable. It has to be profitable.
thanks for the info, will def blog about it xxx
Post a Comment